Sunday, November 25, 2012

An Aurora Pine Warbler

November 25, 2012

Richard Stevens:

I finally answered my phone calls this morning.  That is a mistake I will try not to make in the future.  Several great bird reports were on the phone.

An Aurora homeowner had a Pine Warbler visiting his yard for the past three days.  Rebecca and I drove over and relocated the Pine Warbler which visited his feeders every half hour or so.  Unfortunately, the owner preferred not to have a lot of birders visit.  I had called Jerry Petrosky and he also saw the bird.  We thanked the owner and I gave him my field guide for future reference.

Gone now, Bill Cryder had watched an adult Great Black-backed Gull at Aurora Reservoir (Arapahoe) from Thanksgiving 11/22 to 11/24.  One showed up at Pueblo Reservoir (Pueblo) and could be the same bird?

No comments: