Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Catching Up on the Blog; Drive in Cool Evening Air

I was aware that it had been awhile since I updated the CoBus blog.  However, not that it had been three weeks! Our two computers running on Windows XP both died in the same week.  We have purchased new computers using Windows 7 Pro.  It has taken a week to add all the files on to the new computer.

I kept notes on our birding travels, however was too tired to sit any longer in front of the computer.  Things are caught up now.  I hope that I can keep the blog current also!

June 26, 2012

Richard Stevens:

Again, we waited until almost dusk to venture out in the heat (four days in a row of 100+ temperatures). 

Burrowing Owls came out at dusk along the DIA Owl Loop.  No Short-eared Owls were found.

Nothing uncommon was observed off the Barr Lake boat ramp.

No comments: